De laatste tijd worden we – organisatie en exposanten – regelmatig aangesproken op de wijze waarop wij op hondententoonstellingen met onze honden om gaan. U en wij weten dat wij – als gepassioneerde hondenliefhebbers – er alles aan zullen doen dat onze honden zich ook op een hondenshow prettig voelen. Echter, niet iedereen is het met ons eens dat een hondenshow een sfeervol en verantwoord evenement voor mens én hond is. Daar kunnen we met z’n allen iets aan doen. SAMEN kunnen we er voor zorgen dat onze honden goed verzorgd worden, ze voldoende uitgelaten worden en ze op een correcte wijze op de show worden voorbereid en in de ring voorgebracht. Geef mensen geen gelegenheid om uw en onze hobby ter discussie te stellen en werk daarom mee aan de volgende gedragsregels:
- Laat uw hond niet te lang op de trimtafel staan of liggen. Het gebruik van een galgje is absoluut verboden.
- Laat uw hond(en) niet in de auto achter.
- Leg niet meer dan twee kleine honden of één (middel)grote hond in één Bench.
- Het gebruik van een kooi met roosterbodem is absoluut verboden.
- Honden in een Bench dienen gedurende de hele dag de beschikking te hebben over voldoende vers drinkwater.
- Voorbrengen met een losse lijn en optillen van de hond op een diervriendelijke wijze en niet optillen via de lijn (halsband) of aan vel en staart.
- Honden die worden opgetrokken door middel van een strakke lijn zullen van deelname worden uitgesloten.
Wij hebben de keurmeesters en de ringhulpen ook geïnformeerd en gevraagd dat zij er rekening mee houden dat iedereen zich aan deze gedragsregels houdt. Met z’n allen willen wij heel graag onze gezamenlijke hobby en passie behouden. Wij rekenen dan ook op uw medewerking.
Voorzitter Raad van Beheer op Kynologisch Gebied
- The exhibitions are held under the patronage Fédération Cynologique Internationale (F.C.I.).
- The exhibitions are held according to the rules and regulations of the Fédération Cynologique Internationale and the Raad van Beheer op Kynologisch Gebied in Nederland.
- The exhibition will take place on Friday 25. Saturday 26. and Sunday 27. November 2022 in WTC Expo in Leeuwarden.
- Truly completed enrollments must be received and paid by November 11, 2022 through the indicated enrollment option. Once the number of dogs that can be placed has been reached, the registration will be closed earlier, because FULL = FULL. The board reserves the right, if the date of the exhibitions is changed, to change the date for closing the registration.
- Only dogs that have an official pedigree can be entered.
- Registration should always be according to the name and address of the first owner, as recorded on the owners certificate or pedigree. Dogs with foreign (other than NHSB) pedigree numbers can never be entered with a Dutch address. If the dog is in possession of an owner with an address outside the Netherlands, but the dog stays in the Netherlands one can ask that the papers will be sent to a forwarding address.
- The exhibitor undertakes to pay the entry fee.
- Online entry will be considered as your signature and therefore your agreement with the rules.
- For all dogs entering the exhibition area (incl. visiting dogs and/or dogs for demonstration) one must have -and be able to show- proof of vaccination/European dog passport. Official titer results (provided to be entered in the passport by a official veterinarian) are accepted.
- Withdrawal and/or replacing for another dog is not permitted.
- By entering your dog(s) you agree to the fact that your data can be used for the show, the championships and eventual partners, as well as for activities of the Raad van Beheer op Kynologisch Gebied in Nederland.
- The exhibitor states that, by enrolling for the Show, he accepts the legal authority of the “Vereniging Raad van Beheer op Kynologisch Gebied in Nederland” (Dutch Kennel Club) and the operation of the “Kynologisch Reglement” (Kennel Club Rules) and that he may be considered to be familiar with these rules.
- The exhibitor states that the dog entered is completely vaccinated against distemper, parvo and HCC and, coming from abroad against rabies. Proof of vaccination can be asked for. Furthermore the exhibitor states that the dog he has entered has not, to his knowledge, during the last 12 weeks been in circumstances where there might have been danger of infection with canine distemper, or any other disease, and that he will not present his dog if such circumstances should occur between now and the day of the Show. Circumstances as mentioned before are beyond our control and the responsibility of the owner/exhibitor and therefore the entry fee will not be repaid. Official titer results are accepted in the Netherlands. Please note that vaccination against Leptospirosis is not officially required, but recommended by the authorities.
- The exhibitor states that the dog he has entered, born in any country whatsoever is NOT CROPPED OR DOCKED.
- Dogs with ear or skin condition and/or dogs that do not have two normal testicles are not allowed.
- Classes that can be entered. For the age you need to count to the exact day the dog will be judged. It is not permitted to enter the same dog in more than one class. 1. Minor Puppy class: for dogs that at the day of the event have reached the age of minimum 4 months but not yet 6 months (CAC/CACIB not possible).2. Puppy class: for dogs that at the day of the event have reached the age of minimum 6 months but not yet 9 months (CAC/CACIB not possible). 3. Junior class: for dogs that at the day of the event have reached the age of minimum 9 months but not yet 18 months (CACIB not possible). 4. Intermediate class: for dogs that at the day of the event have reached the age of minimum 15 months but not yet 24 months. 5. Open class: for dogs that at the day of the event have reached the age of minimum 15 months. 6. Working class: for working dogs that at the day of the event have reached the age of minimum 15 months. There must be attached a copy of the statement that the relevant dog is permitted to compete in the working class, issued by the ruling organization of the country of residence of the owner of the dog. If the copy of this statement is not attached the dog will be entered in the open class. 7. Champion class: for dogs that at the day of the event have reached the age of minimum 15 months with a National or International champion title (This class is not open for dogs with other titles). The Champion titles must be stated on the entry form. Attached to the entry form there must be a photocopy of one of the awards, officially issued by the ruling organization. If the copy of this statement is not included the dog will be entered in the open class. 8. Veteran class: for dogs that at the day of the event have reached the age of 8 years. CACIB is not possible in this class. Special classes: Brace/Couple Class/Competition: a dog and a bitch of the same breed and variety and belonging to the same (first mentioned) owner. The dogs entered in brace class must also been entered in one of the other classes. Breeders group class: min. 3 and max. 5 dogs of the same breed and variety and bred by the same person. The dogs entered in brace class must also been entered in one of the other classes.
- As from 08.00 hrs. the exhibitors and dogs are allowed in the exhibition centre.
- Judging starts at 10.00 hrs. Judging in the main ring will start at around 15.30 hrs.
- For visitors, the exhibition centre is opened from 09.30 hrs till around 18.00 hrs.
- The information/secretary will be open from 08.00 till 17.00 hrs.
- Every exhibitor accepts the findings of the judge. Every shown dog will be considered to be judged. If the judge dismisses dog, for whatever reason, this dog is considered to be judged.
- Par-force and/or other material to force the dogs are forbidden at the Dutch Shows. Also Double-handling is not allowed.
- At these shows for every officially recognized breed proposals to grant a certificate of the Fédération Cynologique Internationale (CACIB) and proposals to grant a championship of the Raad van Beheer (CAC) can be earned.
- In the exhibition centre it is possible to place shops/trade stands. Reservations have to be made upfront. Please see the information under “Stands”
- Dealing in dogs (buying and/or selling), in and around the exhibition building, is not permitted. This applies not only to the registered dogs, but also for the “non-registered for judging dogs” and /or visiting dogs.
- Any damage by visitor, shop owner, exhibitor or dog, can never be claimed with the organization of this show.
- In case of force majeure and/or in the interest of the dogs, the exhibition has to be cancelled, there will be no full refund of the entry fee. In case of emergencies the organization considers itself not bound by the obligation to refund the entry fee in whole or in part.
- All amounts, unless otherwise stated, VAT incl.
- IMPORTANT We have chosen to keep the entry fee as low as possible, but the number of entries is limited and will not be exceeded. Online payment is possible until 15th November 2018 . Payment after 11th November or at the show is NOT possible to which no exceptions will be made. Please note that your dog(s) is only entered when payment is received. As long as the payment is not in our account there is no entry, a record of your dog (s) in the database.
- Ignorance of the rules can never be invoked as grounds for withdrawal and/or non-payment of the registration fee. The amount of the fee depends on the period or registration and receipt of payment. For fees and terms see page “Classes and fees“
- We have 2 entry terms. Please note that if you want to benefit from the lowest price both the entry and payment must be received before or on the mentioned date.
- This year we have only online entry with online payment. If, whatever the reason, you cannot enter and pay online, please contact the secretary desk through firstname.lastname@example.org, by post mail to Winnershow c/o Raad van Beheer, P.O. Box 75901, 1070 AX Amsterdam (The Netherlands). We will then do our utmost to find another way enabling you to enter your dog(s).